We have made some improvements to the text box feature (T icon) in the version 9.1 to bring about consistency in UI & ease of use.
- Text box automatically adjusts to the width of the page.
- It now has the same functionality as it had in an imported PDF notebook.
Add typewritten notes on a page by doing the following:
- From a notebook, tap on the T icon on the toolbar.
- Double tap on the page to start typing.
- To adjust the size of the text box, just drag the pointers on the side of the text box.
To delete a text box, tap it once to go to Edit mode and long tap to choose "Select All" and hit delete.
To resize it, just drag the control pointers located on its sides.