Viewing and/or turning pages in Noteshelf can be done in various ways:
- The most basic way is by tapping on the footer of the page to turn next or previous page, as mentioned in the “Start taking notes” section.
- Another way is to tap on the page number to view a list of all pages.
- To turn a page when in Palm Rejection mode, tap on the page number located below the right side of the toolbar.
- Tap on the Finder icon on your toolbar to have an overview of your pages.
From there, you can instantly go to a page by tapping it.
- For a PDF document, to view it without accidentally marking the page, tap on the eye icon located at the PDF toolbar.
From there, you can swipe to the left and right to read and look over your page. Tap on the pen or highlighter icon if you want to mark up the PDF document.