The workflow to export your files to Google Drive/Dropbox is a little different than on other devices. Due to the restrictions of MacOS, you can only export your notebooks to the Finder app. However, you can configure your Google Drive/Dropbox to the Finder app.
Follow the steps below to integrate Google Drive/Dropbox to the Finder app.
- Download the Google Backup & Sync or Dropbox plugin for Mac.
- Install the plugin(s) and login to your account.
- You can now find the Google Drive/Dropbox folders in your Finder app.
- Now, from within the Noteshelf app, select the notebook(s) you want to export. Select “Finder” as the location to export.
- You can then choose the respective Drive folders to directly export them to Google Drive/Dropbox.