We have updated Noteshelf for Mac with a handful of changes to the user experience. It now fits your MacOS ecosystem better, also making it easier for you to use and navigate within the app. Read on to see all the changes that you can see in your Mac app.
The all-new ‘Categories’ sidebar brings more features into Noteshelf for Mac. You can now,
- navigate to a different notebook category
- create new categories
- access your recently opened notebooks from the sidebar under the ‘Recent’ list
- pin your important notebooks to the sidebar from the ‘Recent’ list
You can also hide the ‘Categories’ sidebar for a full-screen experience.
The toolbar is simple and easy to use. You can access
- edit option
- add menu
- global search option
The ‘Settings’ is now moved into the system toolbar. (more about it in the next section)
New Preferences menu
The ‘settings menu’ is now moved into the system toolbar. Access this under Noteshelf -> Preferences.
Keyboard shortcut: Command (⌘) and Comma (,)
New ‘Sort By’ menu
We’ve integrated the ‘Sort By’ menu into the system toolbar. You can find it under View -> Sort By.
- Sort by date – ^⌥⌘1 (Control+Option+Command+1)
- Sort by name – ^⌥⌘2 (Control+Option+Command+2)