There’s always fun in making the best out of something which is already great. Here are a few things which are better and improved in the new Noteshelf.
- iCloud Auto Sync:
Sync across multiple devices automatically
- iPhone Version:
iPhone support for those who love to refer to notes while on the go.
- Super Level Of Grouping:
Introducing Categories! You can now move your books and groups into separate categories for a superior level of organization.
- Major Improvement in Apple Pencil Support:
We’ve put significant efforts in improving the performance of Apple Pencil on our app.
- Import PDF into Existing Notebooks:
Import PDFs into your existing notebooks
- Date & Name wise Auto-Sorting:
Now your books remain sorted on their own by date of creation or in their alphabetical order.
- Shapes Tool on the Main Toolbar:
The Shapes Tool is now placed on the main toolbar for you to access it easily.
- Integrated Export Options:
We have simplified the export options now. Also, you can directly export a Notebook as a PDF from the Shelf View.
- Covers for Imported PDFs:
Add covers for imported PDFs from Cover Templates and personalize them.
- Turn Pages with Ease:
Swipe with your finger anywhere on the page to turn the page, even when the device is connected to Apple Pencil.
- Maximization of Writing Area:
We majorly maximized writing area to provide as much space as possible for your convenience.
- Pinch Zooming: Now you can pinch zoom on notebooks as well.
- New Paper Sizes:
New Noteshelf 2 comes with new paper sizes. A4, Mobile size, and iPad Pro 12.9″ size.
Easily bookmark your important pages from the page thumbnail menu.
- Text Mode Improvements: Now you can add bullets, numbering, checklists, change the background color of the text box (making it a post-it), change font style & size for selected text independently.
- Date Stamp in detail: Now you can find the date stamps in detail under the Tools icon
Happy note-taking! Join the family of millions!