You can create and delete a page from your notebook and even restore a deleted page from Trash.
To create a new page-
- Tap on the "Add" (+) menu
- Tap on "Page" or "Page from template"
(or you can drag your page towards the left to add a new page.)
To delete a page-
- Go to the Finder menu and tap on "Edit"
- Select the page to be deleted
- Tap on "More"
- Tap on "Move to Trash"
- Confirm Move to Trash
To restore a deleted page-
- Go to "Trash"
- Long press on the deleted page
- Tap on "Recover Page"
NOTE: After our v8.6 update, deleting a notebook while in the Read-Only Mode is not possible. You will need to exit the ROM to perform any page level actions in the notebook.
Tap on 'Edit' on the top right corner to exit the ROM.
Hope this helps. Happy note-taking!