The Noteshelf app on Android now has the Add menu and Quick Access menu, similar to the Noteshelf iOS version.
From the Add menu, you can choose to perform the following actions:
- Add a new page / template
- Add a new audio recording
- Insert photos
- Bookmark your notes
The Quick Access menu helps you with the following:
- It lets you navigate easily to your most recently used Notebook with a simple swipe on the left side of your notebook screen
- You can Pin your favorite notebooks so that you can quickly refer to them anytime
- You can also remove notebooks from the quick access panel if they're not needed anymore (long press on the notebook name and select "Remove from recents")
Let us know how you like this new feature. Happy note-taking!