If you are on a shared computer or iPad, you might want to secure your notebooks from other users. This can be easily done by locking your notes with a password. This feature is available on iOS, iPadOS and MacOS.
To enable password for your notebooks:
- From the Shelf mode, tap on the notebook you want to secure with a password
- Tap on the " Notebook Options" menu
- Enable the toggle next to the " Password" option
- A dialogue box pops up asking for Password, Verify Password and Hint
*If you forget the password then please take note that upon entering the wrong passcode a couple of times, the app will show you the 'Hint' that you had setup earlier on the screen.
- You can also Use Touch ID to lock your notes but you will still need to setup a password.
Now every time you open this notebook, Noteshelf will ask you for the touch ID/Password.
Watch this video to see how it works-
Hope this helps. Happy Note-taking!