Noteshelf has a "Media Library" (earlier known as stock photos) which lets you import images and add them to your notes from third party stock photo libraries- Pixabay and Unsplash. These images are freely usable and can be used without any copyright issues.
To import stock photos from the Media Library-
- Open any notebook
- Tap on the “Add” Menu
- Tap on the “Photo” Icon
- Select "Media Library” from the menu
- Here you can see the two sources for importing images- Pixabay and Unsplash
- Select the source you want to search in and type in the keyword of the image you are looking for
- You will find various categories under each of the sources to streamline your search (for eg. Unsplash has categories for animals, food, health, etc)
- You can also select the “Vectors” option under Pixabay to find vector and png images with a transparent background (Hint- this works great for stickers!)
- After the images appear according to the keyword, tap on any image to import it to the notebook and resize it as per your need (Hint- you can lock the image to prevent it from being selected accidentally by long tapping on it)
Watch this video below to know more-
We hope this helps, happy note-taking!