If you have recently switched to a new Android device or uninstalled Noteshelf from your device and all your notebooks have disappeared, you can retrieve your notebooks from Google Drive (given they were set to auto-backup on Google Drive previously).
Step 1: Make sure your notebooks were set to 'Auto-Backup' on Google Drive
- On the shelf, tap on the Settings
- Select 'Cloud and Backup'
- Select 'Auto Backup'
- Choose Google Drive option
- Reinstall the app or install on a new device
- Complete the onboarding until the last screen
- Tap on 'Agree to terms' and then tap on 'Restore Backup'
- Select 'Google Drive' from the dialogue box
- Login to the Google account where you backed up your notebooks
After selecting your Google account, all your backed-up notebooks will be retrieved and added to your Noteshelf app.
Watch the below video to see how it's done: