You can download fonts from the internet and use them on Noteshelf iOS with ease. All you will need is a font downloading app like iFont on your iPad.
Follow these quick steps to install fonts on your iPad and use them on the Noteshelf app-
- Download any font app like "iFont" from the Appstore.
- Browse through the fonts and download the one you like. The app will help you install it on your iPad.
- Launch Noteshelf, select Text from the toolbar, then double tap the page to begin typing.
- Tap on the <icon> paintbrush icon above the keyboard to open the Text settings.
- Tap on the Font menu. Select the newly downloaded font from the drop-down menu.
Watch this video to see how it's done-
We hope this helps, happy note-taking!