To sync/import iWatch data into existing/new notebooks in Noteshelf:
- iWatch will start sending the files to iPhone automatically if the iPhone is near to iWatch
- Tap on the Plus <icon> on the shelf
- Select 'Import From Apple Watch' option
iCloud sync for iPhone:
The files will be transferred to iCloud so that other devices configured with the same iCloud account will receive them and show up in the UI.
To fix any sync issues between iWatch & iPad -
- Enable iCloud on your iPhone and iPad (if you want the recordings to also show up on iPad)
- Both the devices should have the same Apple ID/iCloud accounts. Check it from the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone/iPad devices
- Restart Apple Watch as this usually fixes such issues
- Use the “Send To iPhone” option you get by long pressing on the recording screen in the Watch.
Note: File transfer time depends on audio duration
If the sync is still not working automatically:
- Uninstall it from the Apple watch and install again from the new Apple store of the Apple Watch
- Restart the app on iPhone (provided any of your new data on the watch is already backed up onto the app on iPhone/iPad to avoid data loss).
- If issues persist, send us the logs via Gear icon->Support->Contact US->Send Logs option from your iPhone to which the apple watch is configured so that we can look into the flow and suggest accordingly.
We hope this helps! Happy note-taking.